Topic: Rebirth for Financial Overflow
The Redeemed Christian Church of God
Text: 2 Kings 7:1-18, Hag 2:6-8
Speaker: Brother Victor Tekobo
Part of your redemptive rights in Christ is financial overflow. God wants you to be independent of this world’s financial captivity. There is a rebirth taking place in our finances. To exercise the fullness of the kingdom agenda on earth, you need to be empowered financially. God does not only want you to be blessed financially He wants you to experience the overflow.
This overflow is part of what we see in Isa 60:1-5…The glory brings a rebirth of financial favor and increase. Even if you are flowing in financial blessings, there is still more that God has for you. God wants you to have effortless breakthrough with no resistance, limitations and rejection. Eph 3:20-21.
From the Bible Text we can see that
1. God is interested in your finances – Hag 2:6-8
2. God is richer than the richest and nobody can supersede that Hag 2:8
3. Glory brings riches- Hag 2:9
4. God creates opportunities for you to prosper so you must take advantage of it. 2 Kings 7:1-3
5. God can prosper you through the word of his prophet 2 Kings 7:13
6. Doubt will negate God blessings on you. Therefore, don’t doubt, have FAITH!! 2 Kings 7:17-18
7. You are next in line for miracle.
How can you be rich?
2. Witty inventions, concepts and ideas
3. Your Job
4. Sowing and reaping
Evangelism is the key to abounding wealth. IN 2 Kings 7:1-18 you can see that the lepers did not keep the spoils to themselves. When you win souls you please God and He blesses you in return. Soul winners are rich not only on earth but in Heaven.
The best way to get wealth is to live by Matthew 6:33. Do God’s work and He will do your own.
Visit www.rccgpeaceassembly.com for more information.